I cried through out the video. Because i have encounter some of it. People around me keep asking me why i love them, why i put hopes around them. They always say that I’m weird to love someone like that, they said that K-pop boy idols in general are gays because??
1. Hair ( Are you jealous because they have nice hairs?)
2. Hug with other guys ( that is what it is called as friendship. )
3. make ups ( They are artists, so it’s normal for them)
4. tight pants (Have you heard something called fashion? )
5. No talents, only looks ( Excuse me, have you heard our precious magnaeKyu’s voice? )
Lots and lots more, these are just some questions that my families always asked me. I tried to answer them without being rude. Those in brackets are they one that i really want to answer them but in real life, i can’t protect our 13 boys. And at those times, when i really feel like crying, i would listen to their songs, their voices will make me happy again..
But the truth is, those people are the ones who are actually at loss, because they can’t feel this rare love like we do. This love is rare, this one sided love, this thousands people to one love, is RARE!!!
Anywhoo, i feel great realeasing my anger here… Thanks for reading. That video are made for Our GameKyu, DraKyu, KimKyu, ChoKyu, MagnaeKyu, PRINCEKYU’s 22nd, (23rd in Korea) birhtday!!!
Kyuhyun Oppa, Sengil Chukhae!!! Saranghye Oppa!!! ❤
Super Junior + EverLastingFriends = 1